Here is what I noticed about each soap:
1. Gardenia - Yellows the soap a lot but not as much as the other 2 gardenias. It smells the most like gardenia. Still lacking the sweet stuff, but it definitely is the best out of the 3, although as gardenias are white, I wouldn't want to use a fragrance oil that tinted the soap yellow in this case.
2. Gardenia -Yellows the soap a lot. Smells nothing like gardenia and while I liked it in the bottle, I don't care for it in the soap. It smells powdery mixed with something green or melon like.
3. Gardenia - Yellows the soap a lot and smells nothing like gardenia. It has a very green scent.
4. Very slight yellow tint. Not enough to worry about. My problem with this fragrance is it didn't want to blend with the soap base. I kept pouring it out and remixing it. This might not happen with a lower dose, but it does at 5%. It smells very green and melon like, perhaps a little like cucumber. I don't care for melon scents but they are popular.
5. Yellows somewhat. Still smells like very sweet tea.
6. No tinting at all. Still light and airy but a lot different than in the bottle. It was my favorite from the bottle, but in the soap, I no longer like it as much. I'm having a tough time describing this one.
7. Minimal tinting if any. It smells a lot like oranges. I really like this one.
8. Minimal tinting if any. It is a refreshing scent. Before I described there being a slight eucalyptus scent to it, but in the soap it smells a little minty, but still floral.
9. Minimal tinting if any. Definitely smells tropical and slightly fruity.
10. Yellows somewhat. This is a strong scent similar to jasmine or honeysuckle. Again, these flowers are white, so if this fragrance is supposed to be one of those scents, I would not want one that tints soap yellow.
Next, I will be testing lotion, bath bombs, hopefully some goat's milk CP soaps and some body scrubs.
I invite you to see what the other ladies are finding in their tests of these fragrances. Their blogs are listed below.
Holly with Lotion Bar Cafe
Ruth with Sirona Springs Handmade Soap
Ann with Pitter Patter Designs
Catie with Catie Beth Bath and Body
Meghan with Dreaming Tree Soapworks
Amber with Addicted to Crafting